- Communion, Baptism and Headcovering (The Christian Journey)
“What a joy and peace we can have as we simply practice these things in their simplicity and therefore enter into over 2000 years of Church history that practices these same symbols.”
- Covenant Cloth (Thinking)
“Every passage of God’s word to us demands obedience and action. If our explanation means no response is required of us, we have misread God’s word. The fundamental meaning of the headcovering passage in 1 Cor. 11 is that women should show they are under the authority of their covenantal head, publicly and objectively. “
- Steve Anderson and Long Hair as the Head Covering (Reformed Christian Theology)
“Anderson warns, “Whenever someone cannot prove something from an English Bible, then it is wrong.” So, I will disprove Anderson without digging into the languages.”
- Quotes from the 1600’s on Why Women Should Wear Headcoverings (The Cross Is All We Need)
Anna has compiled 6 different quotes from the 1600’s on Christian headcovering.
- Headcovering: Now More Than Ever (The Voice of One Crying Out In Suburbia)
“…the covering is a subversive statement today, a counter-cultural act that quietly witnesses to and stands in defiance of the prevailing culture…Sometimes the ancient practices are the best response to the modern errors.”
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.