Statement of Faith
The Head Covering Movement finds its unity with other Christians not based upon our view of head covering or even the principle behind the symbol (though we think both are important.) Our unity with other Christians is tied to our understanding of who God is and what the Gospel is. On this page we have included a gospel presentation as well as a statement of faith that we affirm.
To learn about our purpose and values along with our beliefs about head covering and manhood/womanhood, please visit this page.
We believe “The Story is a faithful telling of the Gospel message. You can read it here or watch it below:
Statement of Faith
We affirm the statement of faith from the National Association of Evangelicals.
- We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory.
- We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful people, regeneration by the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
Join our list
Subscribe to our mailing list and get interesting stuff and updates to your email inbox.